- This event has passed.
Heart Failure Update: 2021 Conference
May 7 @ 8:00 am - May 8 @ 5:00 pm
The Canadian Heart Failure Society is bringing together a global audience for this exciting and interactive event focusing on the theme, Rebooting Successful Heart Failure Care in 2021. This year, the conference will be held virtually on May 7-8 2021.
Who Should Participate:
Healthcare professionals involved in heart failure care:
- Cardiologists (community & academic)
- Internal Medicine Specialists & Hospitalists
- Nurses & Allied Health Professionals
The Canadian Heart Failure Society is delighted to announce that they will be jointly presenting sessions with the Heart Failure Association of the ESC, the Heart Failure Society of America and JACC: Heart Failure. These will feature live online panel discussions, Q&A and an interactive chat so be sure not to miss out!
Choose from an array of online workshops and Corridor Consult sessions, attend symposia and connect with colleagues and faculty through CHFS’s social networking platform.
2021 Program Highlights:
- New HF Guidelines!
- Dedicated ACUTE HF track – attention hospitalists!
- What’s new in HF: AI, Imaging, HR control and more…
- HFpEF: Diagnosis & treatment: 5 things to know about each
- Environmental effects on the failing heart
- Online workshops including virtual monitoring, goals of care & POCUS
CHFS is pleased to offer free on-demand content to CHFS members following the conference. To view rates and register click here.