An innovative cardiovascular start-up, HDAX Therapeutics, is the latest company to win $250,000 in funding following another year of the Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research’s Entrepreneurship for Cardiovascular Health Opportunities (ECHO) program. The ECHO program...
ECHO PITCH Details
- When: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 3:00–8:00 pm EST
- Where: MaRS Auditorium –
MaRS Discovery District,
101 College St, Toronto
Join us Thursday, October 12, 2023 for ECHO PITCH, a special event where six top cardiovascular health start-ups compete for funding from a $250,000 pool in front of a panel of judges and a live audience.
These six finalists have been selected from the Entrepreneurship for Cardiovascular Health Opportunities (ECHO) program, where they received 12 months of hands-on entrepreneurship training and mentorship.
What can you expect?
- Watch six inspiring innovators of cardiovascular technologies pitch their novel ideas.
- Meet, connect and share ideas with exceptional entrepreneurs, scientist, clinicians, business leaders and investors.
- Gain insights from a multi-sectoral panel of judges as well as expert keynote speakers.
- Enjoy an afternoon of entertainment, food and beverages.
Join us to learn, network, and set your entrepreneurial spirit free! Space is limited, so register early to reserve your spot!
ECHO is a specialized training program led by veteran entrepreneurs and consultants across a variety of sectors. Its mission:
- Provide entrepreneurship training, mentorship, partnership and funding opportunities for innovators of cardiovascular technologies.
- Create more successful start-ups in the cardiovascular health sector.
- Accelerate the application of cardiovascular innovations and their transfer from bench to bedside.
ECHO is funded and organized by the Translational Biology and Engineering Program, at the University of Toronto and the Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research, in partnership with the Health Innovation Hub (H2i).